Wednesday 13 June 2012

KEN O'KEEFE GIVES STIRRING SPEECH IN LONDON, UK, 2012


"It is very important to be honest with yourself and with the people you interact with, to keep your own self-respect intact. In my opinion, self-respect is worth more than money, or the lie our governments in the West adhere to when they back Zionism unconditionally. 

"When I die, I will know that I did not sell out my beliefs for 30 pieces of silver, but tried to make this World a better place than when I came into it. I ask everyone that calls me friend to walk down that road with me and challenge the evil bastards that use deceit, lies, war and violence as a means of democracy and peace… join with me and be the change we want to see in this World."

Many thanks to Ken O’Keefe for being a voice of the voiceless and encouraging many to speak out and take action.

The Weblog of Ken O’Keefe ~ http://kenokeefe.wordpress.com/

2 comments:

  1. Hey Noor,...Ripping and burning this to DVD, if you ever need a copy; should the tribe tear it down, let me know.

    lotsa lurv

    veritas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ken O'Keefe is one our modern day true heros. They guys with the guns, NOT! His bravery strikes a smile in my heart.

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.