By Jonathan Azaziah
In Mask of Zion’s first report on Jewish-Zionist intrigues in Africa, “The Zionist Infestation of Africa: Zimbabwe to Uganda, Congo to Somalia And Beyond (1),” numerous nations, events and figures were investigated and a plethora of previously suppressed or unknown truths were brought to light for the very first time. This second summary will expound upon many of these revelations, exposing new players, going behind the curtains of new nations and returning to critical plot points already discussed to present an even more damning account of the overall agenda of the Jewish exploitation machine vigorously gnawing at the core of the African continent. Thus, “the more details, the more devils,” and assuredly, the following will not contain a shortage of either.
Abdullahi Al Azreg, Sudan’s Ambassador to Britain, recently gave a stunningly candid interview to the Islamic Republic of Iran’s Press TV in regards to the ongoing conflict between his nation and the artificial country known as “South Sudan”. Ambassador Al Azreg stated unequivocally that the South Sudan regime was engaged in a “proxy war to execute the projects of the Zionist movement”; he further declared them “puppets,” not only carrying out “designs” against Khartoum itself but “other Muslim and Arab countries.”
What lies at the heart of the criminal Zionist regime’s subversion of Sudan, beyond the obvious prize of oil and the immediate objective of balkanization, is blue-gold; water, lots and lots of water, and not just any body of water either, but the ancient Nile River itself.
The Zionist land thieves can’t turn to the water in the occupied West Bank because of their policies of “water occupation” and “water apartheid”, in which they systematically destroy Palestinian water wells while hoarding hundreds of millions of cubic meters of water, insanely forcing Palestinians to buy their own water back at criminally inflated prices and taking over major aquifers throughout the territory, effectively denying the aboriginal Palestinian people of one of their most basic human rights.
While Egypt was being subverted on a cultural, societal and political level by their proxy el-Sadat, the Zionists deepened their presence in the North African giant that had already been in effect for decades prior. Operation Susannah was the first, in which Egyptian-Jewish Aman operatives posed as Arabs and attempted to detonate explosives inside Egyptian, American and British targets; the goal was to foment a Western proxy war against Nasser so “Israel” could retake the Suez Canal.
At the peak of the Zionist-engineered aggression, NATO warplanes not only indiscriminately bombed the Great Manmade River, Earth’s largest irrigation project, leveling it and terribly contaminating it beyond measure, but the only factory that made replacement pipes for it. The Zionist-controlled mainstream media buried this crime against humanity, this act of unadulterated malevolence, with deceptive coverage of the ungodly massacre of Norwegian teenagers on Utøya Island, reporting it as the work of a lone gunman instead of the real perpetrator: the usurping Jewish entity’s Mossad (20).
control its water.
A man by the name of Jean-Luc Touly, who was employed as an accountant at Veolia/Vivendi for 30 years, blew the whistle on the origins of these multinational water giants. They were created more than 150 years ago. And they were created by bankers (25).
The United States government, in just one of the many glaring signs that all of its mechanisms of governance have been through a process of “Israelification”, has just declassified a document which states that water-based conflicts will threaten its “national security interests” in the near and distant future.
On April 23rd, 2012, the treacherous USAID signed an MOU with its “Israeli” counterpart, MASHAV, a subordinate of the Zionist occupation regime’s Foreign Ministry. As if to brag about the closeness between the two subversives, MASHAV director Daniel Carmon said, “This agreement is not the start of the relationship; it is the continuing and the strengthening of the relationship.”
“Food security” is merely a front however. The eerie name of the initiative is “Feed the Future,” and one of the key areas that MASHAV will be focusing on is water and irrigation technologies (31).
The Rwandan Genocide wasn’t a product of years of ethnic tension between Hutu and Tutsi as it so familiarly repeated in parrot-like fashion, an assessment awash in colonialist and orientalist undertones and overtones. It was the result of Zionist-Western intrigue, neocolonialism and intelligence operations at the highest levels.
Kagame, Kimche’s puppet and protégé, surely as a repayment for its help in establishing his rule, has become one of the usurping Jewish entity’s most visible and vocal African allies. He visited occupied Palestine for the 60th anniversary of the Nakba and became initiated in the Jewish religion of “Holocaustianity.” During his visit, he met with “Israeli” war criminals Shimon Peres (real name: Szymon Perski) and Tzipi Livni, as well as Burkina Faso’s President Blaise Compaore (38), another Mossad asset who, with strong “Israeli” support, overthrew and murdered Burkinabé revolutionary leader Thomas Sankara, one of the great freedom fighters of the modern era (1).
While the interconnected networks of International Jewry indeed intended to keep the domineering role of “Israel” far away from the Rwanda tragedy, its machinations are exposed here for all to see. May the Rwandan people come to know this dark, shocking and potent truth so their martyrs can not only rest in peace once and for all, but so their tormentors, Steinberg, Albright, Kimche, Kagame, his RPF commanders, the Mossad superiors of Kimche and the rest, pay severely for their bloody and pernicious crimes. Rwanda needs its freedom; and the perfect way to start a struggle for it would be to scrap the treachery of USAID and MASHAV, therefore alleviating the East African nation from anymore unnecessary Zionist plunder.
Marc Rich is a name that is perceived to no longer have relevance in the fields of geopolitics, international finance or global espionage. Marc Rich is a man that is considered to be part of a bygone era. Such perceptions and considerations are drastically inaccurate. Marc Rich is famous for being a “fugitive financier”, a Jewish-Zionist billionaire who spent years on the run from American and international authorities for tax evasion and illegal oil deals, only to be pardoned by war criminal and Zionist stooge Bill Clinton on his last day in office.
The Jewish-Zionist “fugitive financier” is the founder of Glencore (previously Marc Rich and Co. AG), “the biggest company you never heard of,” a multinational commodities trading and mining hulk that has penetrated deep into Africa, including but not even close to limited to Equatorial Guinea, where Glencore owns two oil fields, Ivory Coast, where it is described as the “favorite trader” of the state oil company, and Zambia, where it has a 73% stake in the landlocked Southern African nation’s second largest mining company (44).
Rich built Glencore into a world powerhouse through his numerous connections in the intelligence underworld, essentially making it a front for Mossad’s most clandestine operations. Glencore made a killing selling oil to the apartheid regime in South Africa, a brotherly ally of the usurping Zionist entity. It made another killing, literally, in the Congo, through its ties to the Orthodox Jewish “Israeli” war criminal and diamond baron Dan Gertler.
“The biggest company you never heard of” has now made its way into the Southwestern African nation of Namibia, where it has purchased a majority stake in the Rosh Pinah mine, a major regional zinc and lead producer. It will look next to taking over Namibia’s uranium and gold mines (49).
The indigenous peoples of Africa weren’t the only ones that the Jewish exploitation machine violated and steamrolled. International Jewish Finance had no problem whatsoever turning on colonialists who weren’t going along with the plan of granting hegemony to “the tribe.” The Anglo-Boer War of 1899-1902 was a bitter, intra-colonialist conflict fought between the Boers (Afrikaners) and Brits for the domination of the resource-rich land of South Africa.
The pinnacle of Britain’s savagery was its placement of 115,000 indigenous South Africans and 116,572 Boers, predominantly women and children, into filthy and brutal concentration camps, herding them into the mass detention centers like animals. 27,927 Boers died in the camps due to disease and malnourishment. 26,251 of them were women and children, with 22,074 of these children being under 16.
Though the predatory plutocratic Jewish financiers worked behind curtains and moved in the shadows, their plans were exposed by numerous British Parliament members, the British Labor Movement and Irish nationalists.
In November 2009, after months of strenuous diplomatic negotiations, the Zionist entity firmly established its presence in the tiny West African nation of Gambia, building bilateral ties in the fields of telecommunications, construction, electronics, sewage, commerce, agriculture and beyond. Most notably, “Israel” provided the Gambian government with a state-of-the-art irrigation system (55), indubitably for its growing appetite to foment water wars on the continent. One year later, nearly to the day, in what absolutely appeared to be an “Israeli” victory; Gambia cut all of its ties with the Islamic Revolution and expelled the Persian giant’s diplomats, claiming that Iran was shipping guns and drugs onto its shores (56).
An “Israeli” victory was indeed what it was as the entire affair turned out to be an elaborate farce to humiliate Iran, staged by Mossad’s Gambia station chief, Danny Shinn, who had infiltrated Gambia’s National Drug Enforcement Agency and the State House in the capital city of Banjul (57).
Whatever plans the Zionist entity had in store for Nouakchott were thwarted when “the biggest Mossad spy ring” in the country’s history was exposed on January 4th, 2012. Fake “activists” from across the Arab world and several high-profile businesspeople were arrested and interrogated as members of a vast, corrosive Zionist intelligence network embedded throughout Mauritanian society (61).
Recently, indisputably due to its principled anti-Zionist stance, Mauritania has been slammed with nefarious propaganda by Zionist-run CNN as a modern outpost of slavery. The hasbaranik “news” network alleged that 10-20% of the North African nation’s citizens were slaves (63).
The OAS itself was an iniquitous den of Jewish intrigue. It not only had an exclusively Jewish faction, its leadership was being advised on the intricacies of clandestine warfare by partisans of Irgun, the notorious mass murdering “Israeli” terrorist organ.
Since the decolonization of Algeria and the triumph over the Mossad-OAS efforts to reverse Algerian liberation, “Israel” has steadfastly targeted the North African behemoth with a cornucopia of designs, especially as of recent. In the summer of 2007, Mossad was revealed to have been running prominent Algerian journalist Said Sahnoun, who had provided the “Israeli” foreign intelligence directorate with information on Algeria’s military capabilities (68).
“Israeli” media programs have also been firing bullets of absurd but nevertheless dangerous hasbara about Algeria possessing nuclear weapons (73); a reprehensible lie. With Libya destroyed by the Zionist-engineered war of aggression led by NATO, and Egypt very much under fire from an “Israeli” scheme to retake the Sinai, it vividly appears that Algeria is next on the Zionist hit list. The “divide and conquer” and “weapons of mass destruction” pretexts are already in place and that is exceptionally frightening.
If Anwar el-Sadat was the Arab World’s greatest and most perfidious traitor, the “kings” of Morocco and “King” Hassan II in particular, undoubtedly register as his closest front runners or even, his heirs. Forged by “King” Muhammad V in the early 1950s and furthered after his death in 1961 by his son, “King” Hassan II, the devilish relationship between Mossad and the Moroccan security-intelligence complex is one of the utmost closeness and treachery.
The main reason that the Moroccan monarchy and usurping Jewish entity formed an alliance was to overthrow Gamal Abdul Nasser. Meir Amit, lifelong servant of Zionism and Isser Harel’s “replacement” as director of Mossad, trained the security services of “King” Hassan II in counterintelligence, interrogation and torture, all for the purpose of taking down Nasser and replacing his regime with one more compliant to the regional objectives of “Israel” and the monarchy (75).
Mossad also trained the bodyguards of the Moroccan despot. To show just how deep the friendship between Tel Aviv and Rabat actually went, when longtime Mossad contact Muhammad Oufkir plotted to overthrow “King” Hassan II, the Zionist entity’s global terror squad stopped it from occurring. As a means of gratitude, the “King” increased his ties to Zionism; more weapons, more intelligence, more cultural and economic cooperation, more trade, which amounts to at least $100 million per year, and more “Israeli” involvement in helping Morocco emerge triumphant in its brutal, expansionist war against the indigenous Sahrawi people of the Western Sahara (74), who were and are being (righteously) supported by the Zionist entity’s hated enemy, Algeria.
On May 15th, 2012, EU naval forces and helicopters ruthlessly shelled the village of Handulle, ridiculously dubbing it a “pirate haven” and vowing to continue facsimile attacks in the future (80).
It is now known that the Zionist-occupied United States government has been using F-15s to bomb Somalia, as well as its naval destroyers (82).
There is truly no end to the rape of Africa by the Jewish exploitation machine. What has been written here may be even more detailed, more abyssal than the previous Mask of Zion report, but it is by no means the alpha and omega; books, masses of books, can be written about what “Israel” and its Jewish internationals have done to the African continent.
The much-discussed Chabadnik war criminal Dan Gertler is now linked to blood diamond dealing in the Southern African nation of Angola, and he has recently launched new projects in the Congo to finance more illegal Jewish settlements in the occupied West Bank (94).
The Zionist entity has also fully restored its diplomatic ties with the West African nation of Ghana (97), more than four decades after Mossad overthrew Ghanian founding father and cherished leader Kwame Nkrumah in its secret war with the Chinese Secret Intelligence Service (CSIS). The usurping Jewish entity would end the war with CSIS after the “Nkrumah Affair” and then forge an alliance with it to curtail Soviet influence in Africa, as per the policy designed by Meir Amit to keep superpowers divided and weakened in the name of “Jewish survival”. Mossad would do just that in the years following, pitting Chinese operatives against Russian operatives and using Africa as the battleground (98).
He chose dignity over humiliation. Liberation over subjugation. Death over a life in slavery. It is this kind of steadfastness that the African continent needs now, maybe more so than ever before. Without it, the Jewish exploitation machine will continue onward with its rampage throughout Africa, leaving an oceanic trail of blood in its tracks. With it however, the Resistance will be triumphant, in honor of Field Marshall Kimathi and all of the martyrs before him and after him, from Rwanda to Libya, Somalia to Egypt, Algeria to Gambia and every nation in between. And the Zionist infestation of Africa will not only be counteracted, but prevented from manifesting itself ever again.
~ THE END ~
(1) The Zionist Infestation Of Africa: Zimbabwe To Uganda, Congo To Somalia And Beyond by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(2) ‘West, Zionist Aid South Sudan Against Sudan, Muslims’ by Press TV
(3) Natalie Portman Shills For The Zionist War Machine And Spews Lies On Syria: Jewish Hollywood’s Power In Action by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(4) Will Nile Water Go To Israel? North Sinai Pipelines And The Politics Of Scarcity by Ronald Bleier, Middle East Policy (September 1997, Volume V, Number 3, Pages 113-124)
(5) CECI Links Political Instability To Fumbling Water Market by Billie Frenkel, Ynet
(6) Overcoming Zionism: Creating A Single Democratic State In Israel/Palestine; Chapter 5: Facts On The Ground, Section – Making The Desert Desolate, Page 113 by Professor Joel Kovel, Pluto Press
(7) Overcoming Zionism: Creating A Single Democratic State In Israel/Palestine; Chapter 5: Facts On The Ground, Section – Making The Desert Desolate, Pages 110-111 by Professor Joel Kovel, Pluto Press
(8) The French Have Called It A “Water Occupation” Against The Palestinians... Now Britain Helps The Water Thieves by Stuart Littlewood, The People’s Voice
(9) Israel’s Siege On Gaza: “Blue Baby Syndrome” From Water Contamination by Palestine Video
(10) Who Killed Gamal Abdul Nasser? by Sami Moubayed, Intifada Palestine
(11) Sectarianism And Its Discontents by Professor Joseph Massad, Al-Ahram Online
(12) Progressive Versus Reactionary Islam by Professor As’ad AbuKhalil, Al-Akhbar English
(13) Occupied Iraq: New Year, Same Zionism by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(14) The Alexandria Church Bombing: Mossad, Who Else? by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(15) Libya: The Zionist Dragon And The Drums Of War by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(16) PSYWAR: The Fake Fall Of Tripoli And The Zionist Dragon’s Butchery Across Palestine II by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(17) A Strategy For Israel In The Nineteen Eighties by Oded Yinon, Kivunim
(18) The Case Of Uri Avnery II: Hasbara, Supremacism And The Future Of Solidarity by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(19) PSYWAR: The Fake Fall Of Tripoli And The Zionist Dragon’s Butchery Across Palestine I by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(20) Massacre In Norway: Mossad Strikes Again Under ‘Lone Gunman’ Cover by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(21) Libya: Water Emerges As A Hidden Weapon by Simba Russeau, Inter Press Service
(22) The National Front For The Salvation Of Libya And Its Faux-Revolutionary Poster Child by Martin Iqbal, Empire Strikes Black
(23) There’s No Business Like War Business by Pepe Escobar, The Asia Times
(24) No Boycotts Here: Veolia’s Booming Business From OPT To KSA by Saleh Al Amer, Jadaliyya
(25) Flow: For The Love Of Water (2008); 25:18-25:50 mark of the documentary by Irena Salina, Oscilloscope Pictures
(26) Vivendi’s Levy Gets Cash Cow With EU7.95 Billion SFR Deal by Matthew Campbell, Bloomberg
(27) Water Conflicts Move Up On U.S. Security Agenda by Carey L. Biron, Inter Press Service
(28) Jewish At The Root: Iraq’s Destruction, Hell Weapons, Hatred, Networking And The Interconnectedness Of It All by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(29) South Sudan, World’s Youngest Nation, Develops Unlikely Friendship With Israel by Armin Rosen, Jewish Telegraph Agency
(30) US, Israel Sign MOU On Agro Aid To Africa by Ynet
(31) Israel ‘Feeds The Future’ In Africa by Rachel Hirshfield, Arutz Sheva
(32) Arab Experts Predict Mideast Water Wars by United Press International
(33) The Geopolitics Behind The Rwandan Genocide: Paul Kagame Accused Of War Crimes by Professor Michel Chossudovsky, Global Research
(34) Western Involvement In The Rwandan Genocide by Andrew Gavin Marshall, Global Research
(35) PENTAGON SATELLITE PHOTOS: New Revelations Concerning “The Rwandan Genocide” by Keith Harmon Snow, Global Research
(36) Apocalypse In Central Africa: Pentagon, Genocide, War On Terror by Keith Harmon Snow, Bein Lubero Online
(37) Israeli Spymaster And Mossad Founding Father David Kimche Dies At 82 by Yossi Melman, Haaretz
(38) President Paul Kagame Concludes Visit To Israel by The New Times (Rwanda)
(39) Rwanda Accuses Hotel Rwanda Hero Of ‘Double Genocide Theory’ by Ann Garrison, Global Research
(40) Supermob: How Sidney Korshak And His Criminal Associates Became America’s Hidden Power Brokers; Chapter 2: From Lawndale To The Seneca... To The Underworld, Section – Hollywood Escapades, Pages 51-53 by Gus Russo, Bloomsbury USA
(41) Supermob: How Sidney Korshak And His Criminal Associates Became America’s Hidden Power Brokers; Chapter 18: From Dutch Sandwiches To Dutch Reagan, Section – Where Were They When Capone Needed Them?, Pages 405-406 by Gus Russo, Bloomsbury USA
(42) Supermob: How Sidney Korshak And His Criminal Associates Became America’s Hidden Power Brokers; Chapter 11: The New Frontier, Section – Sidney Korshak – Double Agent, Pages 263-264 by Gus Russo, Bloomsbury USA
(43) The Real Reason Bill Clinton Pardoned Marc Rich by Joe Conason, Salon
(44) The World According To Glencore by Ken Silverstein, Foreign Policy
(45) The Billionaire Would-Be Oleh by Nadav Shemer, The Jerusalem Post
(46) A Giant Among Giants by Ken Silverstein, Foreign Policy
(47) Mining Giant Glencore Accused In Child Labour And Acid Dumping Row by John Sweeney, The Guardian
(48) Glencore Restarts Output At Shut Zambia Plant by Chris Mfula, Reuters
(49) Glencore Heads To Namibia For Latest African Acquisition by Roger Murray, The Africa Report
(50) Glencore: A Finger In Every Pie by Gregory Mthembu-Salter, The Africa Report
(51) The Boer War Remembered by Mark Weber, The Institute For Historical Review
(52) Ofergate: The Latest Zionist Propaganda Blitz Against Iran by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(53) Iran And Israel In Africa: A Search For Allies In A Hostile World by The Economist
(54) Prosor: Western Africa Is Hizbullah’s Power Base by Gabe Kahn, Arutz Sheva
(55) Thumbs Up For Israel/Gambia Relations by The Point (Gambia)
(56) Gambia Cuts Ties With Iran, Expels Iranian Diplomats by Chana Ya’ar, Arutz Sheva
(57) Gambia: Israeli “Spy” Absconds From Gambia After Cover Blown by Freedom Newspaper (Gambia)
(58) Gambia: What Is An Israeli Doing At The NDEA? by Freedom Newspaper (Gambia)
(59) Israel Admits Stockpiling Nuclear Weapons by Jean Shaoul, World Socialist Web Site
(60) Mauritania Formally Severs Diplomatic Relations With Israel by Haaretz
(61) Mauritania Says Nabbed ‘Biggest Mossad Spy Ring’ In Its History by Eli Leon, Israel Hayom
(62) Report: Mossad Web Tied To Mabhouh Hit Found In Mauritania by The Jerusalem Post
(63) Slavery’s Last Stronghold: CNN Digital Investigates Slavery In Mauritania by CNN
(64) Self-Serving Propagandists: The American Anti-Slavery Group and Sudan by Dr. M. Amir Ali, Institute Of Islamic Information and Education
(65) Israel’s Secret Wars: A History Of Israel’s Intelligence Services; Chapter 6 – Great Leaps Forward: 1956-67, Section – The French Connection, Pages 172-173 by Ian Black and Benny Morris, Grove Press
(66) Final Judgment: The Missing Link In The JFK Assassination Conspiracy; Chapter Five – Genesis: JFK’s Secret War With Israel, Page 53 by Michael Collins Piper, American Free Press
(67) Final Judgment: The Missing Link In The JFK Assassination Conspiracy; Chapter Fifteen – The Twain Shall Meet – The Permindex Mystery: Israel, The CIA, The Lansky Crime Syndicate And The Plot To Kill John F. Kennedy, Pages 199-202 by Michael Collins Piper, American Free Press
(68) Algerian Jailed For Spying For Israel: Lawyers by Reuters
(69) Algeria Bombing - 11 Means “Israel” by Christopher Bollyn, Rumor Mill News
(70) Report: Algeria Arrests Mossad Agent With Fake Spanish Passport by Haaretz
(71) Report: Israel Intensifies Intelligence Efforts In Algeria by Al Bawaba News
(72) Algerian Separatist Leader’s Visit To Israel Stirs Controversy by Ramadane Belmari, Al Arabiya
(73) Israel TV Programme Suggests Need To Investigate Algeria’s “Nuclear Weapons” by Middle East Monitor
(74) The Moroccan Connection by Xavier Cornut, The Jerusalem Post
(75) Gideon’s Spies: The Secret History Of Mossad; Chapter 7: The Gentleman Spy, Page 138 by Gordon Thomas, Thomas Dunne Books
(76) Israelis “Trained Moroccan Agents” by Eric Silver, The Independent
(77) Gideon’s Spies: The Secret History Of Mossad; Chapter 7: The Gentleman Spy, Pages 138-141 by Gordon Thomas, Thomas Dunne Books
(78) King Hassan Of Morocco: World Leaders Mourn A Ruthless Despot by Jean Shaoul, World Socialist Web Site
(79) Ha Ha Ha: An Israeli Chased Out Of Morocco by Professor As’ad AbuKhalil, The Angry Arab News Service
(80) EU Attacks Coastal Somali Village by Jason Ditz, Antiwar.com
(81) You Are Being Lied To About Pirates by Johann Hari, The Independent
(82) Blogger Shines Light On U.S. Shadow War In East Africa by David Axe, Wired
(83) U.S. Intensifies Its Proxy Fight Against Al-Shabab In Somalia by Craig Whitlock, The Washington Post
(84) Imperialist-Backed Conferences Set Stage For Intervention In Somalia And Syria by Abayomi Azikiwe, Empire Strikes Black
(85) Israeli Security Guards Foil Pirate Attack Off Somalia by Zohar Blumenkrantz, Haaretz
(86) US Drone Attack In SW Somalia Kills At Least 22 by Press TV
(87) ‘US Drone Strike Kills 38, Injures Dozens In Somalia’ by Press TV
(88) Rise Of The Drone: From Calif. Garage To Multibillion-Dollar Defense Industry by Peter Finn, The Washington Post
(89) Israel’s Drone Dominance by Jefferson Morley, Salon
(90) Somali Famine Victims Fell Prey To US Policy: Analyst by Press TV
(91) 9/11: Israel’s Masterpiece by Lost Scribe Media
(92) Who Is Michael Ben-Ari? by The Institute For Middle East Understanding
(93) VIDEO: Ben-Ari: Israel Caused “Slaughter” In Africa For Money by The Blue Pilgrimage
(94) An Israeli Tycoon, The Virgin Islands, And Africa’s Blood Diamonds by Jason Stearns, Christian Science Monitor
(95) Sierra Leone’s “Blood Diamonds” Not Forever by Mark Doyle, BBC
(96) Coming To Africa: Israeli Musician Collaborates With Mali’s Vieux Farka Toure by Alexander Gelfand, The Jewish Daily Forward
(97) Ghana Renews Diplomatic Ties With Israel by Ronen Medzini, Ynet
(98) Gideon’s Spies: The Secret History Of Mossad; Chapter 13: African Connections, Pages 249-250 by Gordon Thomas, Thomas Dunne Books
(99) Kenyans Honor Liberation Hero Dedan Kimathi by Stephen Millies, Workers World